73-Series Master Cylinders
73-Series master cylinders are designed for applications that require large brake fluid capacity in a leak-proof integral reservoir. These cylinders are also unique in that they may be temporarily inverted without loss of fluid. Fluid chamber is completely sealed from the outside environment while still allowing fluid level changes. Available in the most popular bore sizes, these cylinders are an affordable solution for the budget racer.
Come in multiple Bore Sizes: 1" Dia, 3/4" Dia, 7/8" Dia
Reliable seal / piston design
- High Pressure die-cast aluminum provides machined-look finish
- 1.1" of stroke provides the fluid displacement needed for a wide variety of applications
- Integral 10 oz. reservoir provides plenty of fluid capacity.
- Internal baffle within reservoir keeps port covered with fluid if reservoir runs low.
- Engineered bellows from a tight seal and keep elements away from brake fluid. Bellows expand to fully fill reservoir and enables the full volume of fluid to be utilized.
- Lid designed for easy removal. Features a bail wire produced from high-tensile spring steel (unlike competitors low-carbon steel), designed to provide consistent clamp force.
- 1.8" NPT outlet port, shrouded underneath reservoir to minimize the chance of fitting damage.
- Front flange mount
- Cylinder weight (varies by bore size): 1.40 lbs.