3-Pedal Floor Mount Assembly
Tilton 600 Series Aluminum Floor Mount 3-Pedal Assembly
- Pedal assembly is fully optimized for strength, stiffness and weight using Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- Forged aluminum pedals with adjustable (vertical & horizontal) foot pads and anti-slip surfaces. Ratios achievable: 5.29:1, 5.44:1, 5.61:1, 5.75:1.
- Lightweight aluminum frame features guide “ramps ” to reduce balance bar tipping. By reducing balance bar tipping brake repeatability is improved.
- Large diameter 7/16"-20 balance bar, allowing front/ rear brake bias adjustments, minimizes flex to provide a solid pedal feel/response. PTFE coated aluminum clevises for increased durability and reduced friction.
- Pedal pivots feature wave washers to reduce lateral pedal movement and oil impregnated bronze bushings decrease stiction.
- Frame accepts optional throttle linkage kit (P/N 72-790).
- Adjustable throttle pedal stops limit pedal movement in both directions.
- Adjustable clutch pedal stop prevents clutch over-stroking.
Mounting location: Floor
Pedals: Aluminum brake, clutch and throttle
Master cylinders: 3 (NOT INCLUDED)