Maxfilm Aerosol 4 oz. Can
Part Number: 10035
Royal Purple, ROY10035
Maxfilm® is a high film strength, multipurpose, synthetic lubricant / penetrant that excels in a wide array of applications.
Maxfilm® deeply penetrates, cleans and loosens rusted parts. Once applied, its solvent carrier evaporates and leaves a tenacious, thixotrophic lubricating film on all metal surfaces, which provides long-lasting protection against wear, rust and corrosion.
Royal Purple's Performance Advantages:
- Deep Penetration
- Superior Lubrication
- Loosens Stuck Parts
- Reduces Product Usage
- Provides Outstanding Rust / Corrosion Protection
- Environmentally Responsible
Maxfilm® is Recommended For:
- Loosening stuck parts such as nuts, bolts, locks, hinges, etc.
- Lubrication of power tools, hinges, chains, rollers, open gears, guns, fishing tackle, lawn equipment, etc.
- Preserving and protecting parts in storage, disassembled machinery parts, wire ropes, etc., against rust and corrosion.
- Use as a manual cutting fluid to facilitate the ease of hand drilling, tapping, metal cutting, etc., of both steel and aluminum.