Tilton Super Starter
Tilton Super Starter....The Original and BestThe Tilton Super Starter is the original high torque mini-starter and the benchmark for performance and reliability. Since its introduction in 1981, the Super Starter has earned a reputation for uncompromised quality. This reputation has made the Super Starter the most widely used starter in motorsports& including 12 & 24-hour endurance racing, NASCAR, NHRA, off-road, road and short track racing. Super Starters are continually improved using the experience gained with Tilton's involvement in motorsports and the input they receive from customers.
Often imitated, but never duplicated, the Super Starter is the ultimate in technology. From hot rods to prototype race cars and everything in between, the Super Starter is your best choice!
- Assembled with new, high quality components to insure a high-level of performance and reliability.
- Gear reduction for high cranking torque.
- Multiple solenoid clocking positions (most models) to give added clearance and mounting flexibility.
- Full ball bearing (or needle bearing) design for reduced drag.
- Epoxy encapsulated armature and silicone-coated electrical connections for vibration, heat and moisture resistance.
- Lightweight for weight savings.
- Compact size to give increased header, oil pan and framerail clearance.