Tilton 900 Series Firewall Mount Pedal Assembly
Brake and Clutch Pedals for 3 Rear-Pivoting Master Cylinders
Does not include Master cylinders
Tilton is proud to introduce the latest technology in pedal assembly / balance bar systems, incorporating rear-pivoting master cylinder technology. The firewall-mount assembly is engineered to provide superior feedback to the driver, inspiring confidence and resulting in faster lap times. NASCAR approved, this assembly is ideal for any application that requires a firewall-mounted pedal assembly.
Designed for use with 77 Series Rear-Pivoting Master Cylinders (sold separately).
New Firewall Plate provides a barrier between the engine compartment / master cylinders and the cockpit.
Tilton, Tilton Engineering, 900 Series, floor mount, Pedal Assemblies, 3 pedal, clutch pedal, brake pedal, throttle pedal, brake balance bar, master cylinders, forward facing master cylinders, Brake system, disc brakes, Racing, race car, race car parts, high performance, motorsport, road race, circle track, automotive, hot rod, street, competition, racing parts, racing supplies, race car supplies.
Complete Tilton Listing
Complete Pedal Assembly Listing
- Weighs only 4.6 lbs. (5.47 lbs including 77-Series master cylinders)
- Fully optimized for strength and stiffness using Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Incorporates Tilton's low-friction balance bar / master cylinder system
- Needle bearing utilization at all pivot points
- Billet aluminum pedal frame
- Billet aluminum clutch pedal with adjustable footpad, return spring and built-in pedal stop
- Billet steel brake pedal with adjustable footpad and pedal return spring
- Rigid billet steel brake pedal provides exceptional driver feedback
- Includes low friction balance bar assembly with adjustable ratio