Aeromotive Street / Strip (SS) Series Electric Fuel Pump 11203
For carbureted powerplants making 200-750 HP with standard regulators and up to 1000 HP with dynamic, bypass style regulators. Ideal for continuous duty, carbureted applications where more line pressure, flow volume and reliability are desired.
Ideal for your daily driver, street rod or demanding race car. On the street or at the track, you expect durability and reliability, along with consistent high performance. The Street / Strip (SS) Fuel Pump delivers high fuel flow at optimal line pressure. This pump is designed to be used with either a Bypass Regulator; P/N ARO13301 or one of our Carburetor Adjustable Regulators; P/N ARO13201 or ARO13205.
- Fuel flow exceeds 900 lbs. per hour @ 13.5 Volts -more than 150 gallons per hour
- Pump provides 18-20 PSI fuel pressure - perfect for high-G leaving cars
- Pump features composite rotor, stainless steel vanes, & precious ground heat-treated steel plates
- 3/8" NPT ports facilitate easy installation.
- Alcohol compatible
- Ideal for dedicated nitrous fuel delivery
- Low amperage draw
Complete Aeromotive Listing
Complete Fuel Pump & Regulator Listing