15Lb, 1067 PCA, 426cca, 20amp/hr, 2 Yr Wnty - L.P-Carbon
Braille B2015 Carbon Fiber / Non-Carbon Fiber All Season Battery
Braille Batteries are used by racers all over the world in the FIA WRC, FIA Formula Racing, Speed World Challenge Series, SCCA ProRally Series, SCCA Regional and National Racing, NASA Touring Cars, NIRA, NOPI and Battle of the Imports Drag Racing Series. The Spec B2015 is also perfect for daily street use, even in colder climates. Braille developed the B2015 to excel at racing and to easily power street vehicles equipped with A/C, stereos and power accessories.
The B2015 features an industry leading energy to weight ratio. Enhanced Mat Technology (more surface area on the lead plates) combined with calcium full frame power path grids (increase cranking power), yields over 425 Cold Cranking Amps and 1050 Pulse Cranking Amps. With a weight of only 15 pounds/6.8kg, the B2015 is 10-30 pounds lighter than a standard battery of equal power.
Durability was also designed into the battery. Using high density oxide, braille was able to offer a battery with true deep-cycling ability over the life of the battery. Heavy duty vibration resistant power posts resist cracking and deterioration common to many lightweight batteries used in harsh automotive environments. The B2015 is a sealed unit that can be mounted in any position safely using its adjustable automotive terminal posts. Braille also includes a one-year free replacement limited warranty that is not pro-rated. The B2015 also includes pro-rated coverage over a two year period.
B2015 Carbon Fiber Battery Specs:
- Casing: Carbon Composite Shell & Polymer Plastic
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Length: 6.8
- Width: 3.4
- Height: 6.1
- Pulse Cranking Amps: 1067
- Cranking Amps: 574
- Cold Cranking Amps: 425
- Amp Hour Rating: 21
- Warranty: 1 Year Free Replacement / 2 Year Limited Pro-Rated Extended Coverage
- Battery Type: Sealed Rechargeable Deep-Cycle
- Mounting: Vertical or Horizontal
- Includes Automotive Posts
- Shipped with Full Charge ready to install : testing sheet included.
- Premium Luxury Vehicles
- Extreme Audio Builds Multiple Amps, Subs and enough wiring for a small city? You need this battery! Is your deisgn a work of art? Then you need this battery!
- Cold Climates Daily Driven
- Custom Cars and Vintage Vehicles No Acid to Spill protect and enhance your vehicle!
Not Recommended For:
- Any vehicle you don't want to look or perform better!
NOTE: Customers looking to save the most weight on a small displacement purpose built machine check out the B106 or B14115 Carbon Batteries.
|Alternative Part Number 1||N/A|
|Alternative Part Number 2||N/A|
|Alternative Part Number 3||N/A|
|Alternative Part Number 4||N/A|
|Alternative Part Number 5||N/A|
|Alternative Part Number 6||N/A|
|Alternative Part Number 7||N/A|